I got tagged by brb-out-for-a-gallop
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write eleven new ones. ((the new questions will be on the bottom!!))
3. Tag eleven people and link them to the post.
4. Actually tell them you’ve tagged them.
MY QUESTIONS [PERFEQTION]:
1. What is your earliest memory? I don’t really remember honestly, but the first one that comes to mind is when my brother was born. I was four.
2. Favourite movie? So many but to name a few… Catch Me If You Can, Frozen, Now You See Me… and more
3. What colour is your room right now, & if you could re-paint what colour would you choose? Mint! If I could repaint, I wouldn’t but the one thing I want to do is paint part of the ceiling navy. My ceiling is really slanty and there’s one portion over my bed I want to paint navy and put those glow in the dark stars on!
4. Can you remember the first horse you ever rode? Not the verryyyy first because when I was 3 I had a birthday party at my house in NYC, where ponies came to my house and walked up and down the street giving rides.
5. Can you play any instruments? I played flute.. not well though
6. Favourite ice cream flavour? Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked
7. Most prized possession? My horse? does that count?
8. What is your phones background? my lock screen is me kissing milo, my background is me, rio, and my ribbon from marshall and sterling finals.
9. Do you have any lucky items/numbers/words etc? I think it’s a little superstitious to say your good luck charm! but i do have an unlucky show jacket.
10. If you could only eat 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? blueberries, cabbage, and carrots (to share with milo)
11. Celebrity Crush? Leonardo Dicaprio (even though he’s twice my age)
1. Favourite color? pinkk
2. Do you have any siblings? Older or younger? Younger brother drew
3. What do you put on your pizza? My mom makes this pizza that is the bomb with pesto, fried onions and goat cheese!
4. How many barns have you ridden at in the past? I’ve been at the same barn forever and ever
5. How many countries have you visited in your life? Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Bahamas and good old Canada
6. What’s your biggest fear? I’m super claustrophobic
7. What’s the earliest you’ve ever had to wake up in the morning? 3 for finals
8. Favourite book? so many but the sad thing is i haven’t read for fun in ages…
9. What country did you cheer on during the last Olympics? united staes bitch. my school was so into it we watched it in every class.
10. If you didn’t ride horses what sport would you play? I did track and volleyball and was decent at both.
11. Do you believe in ghosts/supernatural beings? Have you ever had an experience with them? GHOSTS ALL THE WAY. #1 fear of buying an old house when i grow up: Ghosts.
1. do you have any irrational/weird fears? throwing up. i’m afraid i won’t ever stop.
2. where do you see yourself in five years? winner of the maclay. top of my IHSA/NCAA team planning out vet school.
3. have you ever thought you were in love and realized you weren’t? ha what is love?
4. when was the last time you cried? when grand got sick
5. is there something crazy you want to do before you die? sky dive
6. any pets? dog: Holly and i guess milo counts
7. do you prefer baths or showers? depends
8. do you lie often? only if i have to…
9. any particular accent you prefer? not so much
10. a song that will make you cry immediately? i guess it’s not a song, but the budwiser commercial with let her go
11. do you smoke? never
1. How many horses do you own/lease/ride consistently?
2. Who do you love the most?
3. Best memory?
4. Worst memory?
5. If you could take any male horse (even if it is gelded) and any female horse (they don’t have to be famous) and make them have a child, who would it be and why?
6. Favorite store (not horse)?
7. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
8. Your greatest flaw?
9. What is/was your favorite school subject?
10. If you could own any horse, who would it be?
11. Favorite TV show?